Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's been a while....

Sorry it has taken me so long to write. I have been real busy with Sean being gone, and have had absolutely no down time....ugh! I am not going to lie, at first I was excited to get the house to myself and only have to worry about picking up after two boys instead of three ;) But now.....I miss him sooooo much!! Decorating for the Holidays by yourself is no fun, and there is no substitute for Daddy :( I can't wait for him to come home and have the Billings tribe back together again.

In the meantime, Aiden has learned to ride his bike with no training wheels. His friend Gavin started doing it, and then Aiden was insisting that he could do it too. He learned right away!! No practicing, just got on the bike and rode it into the sunset :) I had to, of course, go to Walmart and get the next bike size up since he kept saying that his other one was too small and for babies. No worries though, I did not break the bank. Thank God for cheap bikes! So we passed his first bike to Anna (Gavin's little sister), until Kieren gets big enough to give it a go himself. Can't wait for that......JK!! I can totally wait. STOP growing up boys!


Aiden and the street gang riding their bikes!




Another great milestone has happened for Kieren! He can now point to his nose when you ask him where it is.....YIPPEE!! Little Kieren is so whatevs about everything. Both Aiden and I were clapping and cheering for him, and he just went about his business with out even an ounce of excitement. Aiden used to get all giddy when we acknowledged his milestones. Kieren on the other hand, just goes to the next thing his little brain is telling him to do; Which usually consists of some type of eating. Boy that kid can eat!! Watch out for fingers people ;) I usually hang a sign around his neck that says "He will bite the hand that feeds him." Ahhhh!! JK!! But, I have seriously been bitten more than once in the hand feeding process...LOL!!


Bon Appetit!


"Where's your nose Kierbear?"

2 comments:

  1. For your sake I want time to fly and for Sean to come home soon!
    I love how Gavin has Aiden's bike in the picture.... that is very true how things go out there :)
    Way to go Kieren!!!! He is getting so big :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! cute stories Trish. Smartest and cutest kids ever :) I hope your feeling a bit better and your not sick anymore. Sean will be home before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete