Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 is almost upon us :)

Let me just start off by saying that it is a beautiful day here. It is the day after a nice light rain and is in the low 70's.... gorgeous!! I am very thankful to have Sean back as he is guiding me and our family to a great start in the New Year. I feel very blessed and lucky to have great friends and family in my life. Christmas Eve was a complete success!! I had great help with the cooking and cleaning. The food turned out delicious, and the company was even better. We had a great time! Can't wait to do it again next year :)

The Billings Clan



Christmas morning was a success as well. The kids woke up and opened their stockings first, then proceeded to the long awaited Santa gift. Aiden was so excited to see what Santa brought him. Although, I suspect he already knew ;-) LOL!! Kieren on the other hand, just wanted everything; And thought that every gift was his. Somehow I don't think it is a developmental thing with him...hahahaha!! I recorded videos of both boys opening up their Santa gifts:

Aiden opening his Santa gift :)




Kieren opening his Santa gift :)




Christmas day was so much fun hanging with my family. We had a great time! And the cousins are too cute together. Ori and Aiden were inseparable all day. Wherever Aiden went, Ori followed. He even mastered the Billings strut....Ahhh!! I wish I had that on video :) Unfortunately, I think this will be the last year we will all be together for Christmas. Everybody has decided to make their own traditions with their own families :( We are however, trying to convince our other halves that getting together for a New Years Eve bash would be soooooo fun!! Hopefully that follows through, and we can all have the best of both worlds. Christmas with our nuclear families, and then NYE with with everyone. Anyway, here are some pics from Xmas day....Enjoy!!





1 comment: